LouV
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2019

Soundlink Revolve Doesn't Charge - Red Light Flashing

My Soundlink Revolve is several months old. Today, after it had been charging overnight, I saw that the red low battery light was flashing . When I unplugged the charger, it stopped flashing, but there was no battery power at all. I plugged it back into the charger, and the red low battery light was flashing again. When I pressed the power button, nothing happened, except the continued flashing of the red low battery light. I also tried doing the reset (holding power button down 10 seconds) and again nothing happened. I've also tried multiple charging cords and get the same result each time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Soundlink Revolve Doesn't Charge - Red Light Flashing

Author Accepted Answer selected by LouV

Thanks for updating me on this @LouV

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Hector_B

Hi LouV, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Have you attempted to update your device via Btu.bose.com

Also, have you attempted to connect the power directly to the device rather through a charging cradle? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B  - Community Support 

LouV
Participant
Registered since

May 3, 2019

I tried the update via Btu.bose.com and it fixed the problem temporarily. After it fixed the problem I found that the device was actually fully charged, so the charging is working. But after using it for about 3 minutes, it cut out and the red light started flashing again. I did have it plugged into the charging cord, and did not use a charging cradle.

Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by LouV

Thanks for updating me on this @LouV

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

View solution in original post

SusieB
Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Soundlink Revolve Doesn't Charge - Red Light Flashing

Bose Portable SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth speaker will not charge. Red lIght flashing.

It was working fine last night and suddenly it said it was low on battery.  I plugged it in last night and this morning is just a red flashing light and it won't turn on even when plugged in.

Kodi
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Bose Revolve Red light Keep on Flashing even after the Firmware update

Hey,

My i bought a Bose Soundlink Revolve speaker 5 months back, two days before Red Light was keep on blinking and then i updated the firmware, while updating the it turned back on and after the update again the red light started blinking. So i tried all the possible ways like reseting the speaker but no hope, please help.

Note: I bought the speaker in Canada but now i am in India.

Thanks,

Kodi

ianswanirl
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

Bose Soundlink Revolve plus charging issue

I have a flashing red light on my soundlink revolve plus. I have tried the reset options, I have gone in the btu.bose.com and tried that and its coming up with the following message (See attached). When I go into the btu.bose.com, i do not have the option to update and only reads "Advanced"..... please help bose.jpg