Highlighted
Yjhameed
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 17, 2019

Soundlink Revolve party mode over aux

Hi,
I bought a pair of soundlink revolves to play music simultaneously on two floors in a Cafe.

First thing I'd like to know is, would I have to connect both speakers to my device?

Secondly, can I connect the speakers to each other over aux, in order to overcome Bluetooth distance limitations?

Any help would be appreciated!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Soundlink Revolve party mode over aux

Hi Yjhameed, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Firstly Yes you would need to connect both devices to your device to be able to stream the music from the device. You will need to put the speakers into party mode, you can find out more about Party Mode Here

You will not be able to connect to each other because the Soundlink Revolve only has an AUX-in port and not AUX out. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Soundlink Revolve party mode over aux

@YjhameedActually the better way of doing it (assuming you have cables/wires long enough to go from your music playing device to the Bose speakers), is purchase a splitter cable which is male 3.5-inch on one end with two female 3.5-inch on the other end..  Then connect each Revolve wire to the females.  There are a gazillion of them available on eBay and almost all of them are equivalent to PARTY mode (same signal on both female ends).