Highlighted
cthrower
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 20, 2019

Soundlink Revolve won't charge

bose soundling revolve plus , battery will not charge, charging lights blinking yellow (amber) but does not ever charge, can not turn the speaker on at all to try and fix anything that way, my husband bought this for me as an anniversary gift two years ago and has had very little use so very frustrating for the amount of money he spent on it and the warranty of only 1 year, any suggestions, cant update it if it has to be powered on to do so because it will not turn on at all

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundlink Revolve won't charge

Hi Cthrower, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue, however I would love to help. 

How are you charging the speaker? Are you using the charging cradle or directly to the speaker? 

If you are using the cradle I would recommend charging directly to the speaker to see if this resolves your issue. 

You can also update your speaker to the latest software via Btu.bose.com

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

johnmacg1964
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

My revolve stays on red, but will not charge

i have a second speaker bought at the same time, and does not have this issue

its less than a year old so I can return it

But, if there is a resolution that would be better

I tried the power on, hold multi function button, remove power and then reapply

That doesn’t work

Hi Johnmacg1964, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. As we have run through most troubleshooting methods for battery issues, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B