Carpedeium
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Soundlink micro stopped working

Yesterday my Soundlink stopped working. The battery was not dead when it was playing and it started flashing three white lights. I've only had it for two months. I've tried resetting it but I get nothing. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Soundlink micro stopped working

Hi Carpedeium,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear that. Could you verify that you tried resetting the speaker by performing the following steps?

To reset the speaker, follow these steps:

Factory reset clears connected devices and language settings from your speaker and returns it to the original factory settings

1. Power on your speaker.
  2. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator glows blue and you hear a voice prompt to select a language.

Please come back and let us know.

Highest Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Carpedeium
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Yes, I've tried that several times. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Carpedeium

Thanks for getting back to us!  

At this point, does the speaker charge or operate while connected to power at all?  

I would also recommend trying to perform an update using a USB cable and connecting to a computer.  Just click HERE to access the Bose updater.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Jecorone
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 28, 2018

Hi :

i have the same problem , only tree lights, no response to the reset and after the software update it started to charge.

is this the only problem ?

should i change it ?

it only works for a month.

Hi Jecorone,

Thanks for posting. I'm glad your speaker is charging. If you are having further issues, I would contact your local Bose support for assistance.Here is a link you can use. Click on your county, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support