Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 17, 2016

Soundlink mini II won't power on

My Bose soundlink mini II speaker was charging yesterday then today it tried to use it and it won't power on the battery indicator flashes yellow once then nothing happens.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: Soundlink mini II won't power on

We can certainly help. Let's start by resetting the speaker. Press and hold the Power button down for a full 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, let's try bypassing the charging cradle by plugging the charging cord directly into the speaker. If that doesn't work, let's try an alternate charging cord. That charging cord is very popular for use with non-Apple phones/tablets as well as many digital cameras.

These steps should get you up and running. However, if further assistance is required, please contact your local support team HERE. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

I have a sound Link Mini.  Red light falshing.  What is the voltage to check the charger?  I have tried retting but not working.  Trying to decide if I need a new battery or not.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Jerryd

That is unfortunate. A flashing red light could mean you have an issue with the battery. Are you using an original Bose adapter? The charger is a 12v charger.

If you feel that your speaker is in need of service, you can always reach out to your local Bose support HERE. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Hope that helped

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Thanks!!!! I read and my mini speaker work, the bass stopped when I received a phone call and did not turn on, with these steps works perfectly!!!