joakimskog
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 21, 2018

Support for Siri Shortcuts in Bose Connect?

What are the chances that we could get support for Siri Shortcuts in Bose Connect?

That would allow me to connect to Revolve+ in a workflow, which for instance could be used to write a script that makes it possible to set an alarm which connects to Revolve and then starts a radio app tuned in to your favorite morning station.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Support for Siri Shortcuts in Bose Connect?

Hi joakimskog,

Thanks for the feedback, that sounds like a neat idea! We'll pass it along to the product team. 

See you around the community,

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

IsolatedSound
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 5, 2018

Hi Mohsin,

It would also be great if Siri Shortcuts could be used with Bose Connect to change the noise cancellation level for QC35 headphones. I'd also like to be able to disconnect from particular devices and then request a connection to a different one using Siri Shortcuts. This would make it much easier to switch between using my headphones inside at a computer and outside while walking with an Apple Watch.

Kind regards,

Conor

jonwatson87
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

Seconded!

I'd love to be able to ask Siri to connect to my Bose Revolve+ (a specific one: using its name) and start playing music.

On Bose's part, that means enabling support for Siri Shortcuts and allowing for bluetooth connections to be made with specific speakers/devices.

Being able to say something like "Hey Siri, connect to Bosey (the name of my speaker!) and play Now That's What I Call Christmas (via iTunes/Apple Music)" would be incredibly useful when I have hands busy, or covered in cooking gak!

I wouldn't have to put down the small child I was rocking in order to open the app, connect to the speaker and play some white noise or soothing music, or pause to scrub all the dough off my hands before opening the app, connecting to the speaker and THEN asking Siri to play me some music. I'd just be able to do it all in one command, hands-free! #dreamworld

PLEEEEEEASE add Siri Shortcut support for Bose Connect! 😄