Highlighted
Stella059
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

Using the connect app

Just purchased the revolve plus. Is it absolutely necessary to use the Bose connect app for this device to function?
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Using the connect app

Hi Stella059,

Thanks for posting. That's a great question. You do not need to use the bose connect app to use the SoundLink Revolve +. You can just pair it directly to whatever device using normal pairing procedures.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Stella059
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2019

Perfect. Thank you
joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

I would suggest that should you ever want to take two Revolves and put them into party or stereo mode, doing it with the Connect app imho is easier than the on Revolve button pushing approach (which I can never remember).

Hi JoelIrwin,

Thanks for posting. We appreciate the input. In case you forget the button combination to set the Revolves into Stereo and Party mode here is a video that might help.

Bose SoundLink Revolve – Party and Stereo Modes

Regards,

Tony G

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Tony,

Thanks I know that.  My point was I can never remember the button combination and would have to keep looking at the link to follow.  This post is about Bose Connect, which in my opinion has a much easier interface to use without ever having to looking anything up.

1. You start with two Revolve that are off.  Draf down to connect the first one

2. Tap on the party symbol

3. Tap on "Find A Speaker"

4. Drag down the 2nd Revolve

voila!!!!  Don''t need to look up anything to figure it out.  Sometimes, it asks me on the screen to hold the Bluetooth button down for 1 sec.  Still a no brainer!