Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

bose micro soundlink only blinks one white light, will not charge

Hi, my bose micro soundlink bluetooth speaker only blinks one white light and will not charge or turn on or do anything. I tried holding down on all buttons, nothing happens. I hold down on the mute button and the white light stops blinking for about 30 seconds and keeps blinking even when unplugged.

Help! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: bose micro soundlink only blinks one white light, will not charge

Hey lorijeanwilliams,

Thanks for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear about that. Could I ask have you tried resetting the speaker?

To reset the speaker, follow these steps:

Factory reset clears connected devices and language settings from your speaker and returns it to the original factory settings

• Power on your speaker.
  • Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator glows blue and you hear a voice prompt to select a language.

Please give that a try and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

I said I already tried holding down all buttons and nothing happens except holding down the mute button makes the one flashing white light stop for 30 sewconds and then it continues to blink weather its plugged in or not.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi lorijeanwilliams,

Thanks for clarifying. I would recommend contacting your local support team for help. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see where it says "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G