brenanrp
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2017

bose soundlink mini not charging at all

Hi, i already tried rebooting the soundlink by using the mute button for ten seconds, but it doesnt charge at all, i´ve also tried connegting it directly to the power instead of the charging cradle and nothing. 

The only thing it does is a red light blinking. I would really appreciate any help.

image1.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
mikewest
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2017

Re: bose soundlink mini not charging at all

The same problem occurs today.

It seems we have to install the new firmware. However I don't see this on the bose website.

Hmb
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2017

I have the same problem as you, red flashing battery light when plugged in, nothing at all when not. Tried all the resets.... When you say we need new software, does your speaker register when plugged into a computer? Mine won't even do that.
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@brenanrp @mikewest @Hmb

Thanks for reaching out. If you're getting a red flashing light while charging, this indicates an issue with the battery. We would recommend giving it a reset which most may have tried already, but your best bet is to get in touch with your local Bose Support at this point. Here is a link to get contact info if you need it. 

Do come back and give us an update on how everything goes

Thanks again,

Mohsin

brenanrp
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2017

When i select my country "mexico" it only sales the cover "accessories" so what should i do now. Spend another 250 us dollars in a new one? I really need help the links in the mexican website are not always working and its not easy to find the proper solution. Besides if the delivery and package are going to be as expensive as a new one i would better get something else. From bose of course but the time and money are also an important thing to deal with.
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@brenanrp Sorry you were having difficulty navigating the website. Here's the contact number you need to get in touch with support. They would have the best available options:

001-866-693-2673
Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM

Again, let us know how everything goes

Thanks,

Mohsin