amyrel
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

choosing portable speakers

Which portable speaker has blue tooth and an auxillary plug? How can I decide which to get? is there a comparison chart somewhere? Are there certain features that I should look for?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: choosing portable speakers

Hi Amyrel!

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community!

Each of our portable speakers has it's own purpose. We have our Soundlink Micro which is Bluetooth and very rugged. This means it great for outside activities! Our Soundlink Revolve and Revolve+ are great for small gatherings and output 360 degree sound!

Depending on your needs we may have a speaker that fits the scenario. If you need any help choosing a speaker thats right for you, I would suggest contacting your local Bose support team. They will be able to find a product we sell to suit your needs! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

Highlighted
stacyhinman34
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 9, 2019

@Brandom C.. You said the soundlink revolve+ is great for small gatherings, does that mean they are good for outdoors? I am really confused, when searching on google I saw that the soundlink revolve+ is not fully waterproof but produces very great audio.. 

I love the audio sound and balance bass google told me about very much but I am planning to use my speaker for outdoor, near the water, and the google result  reviewed just bose soundlink and mini, https://www.spriee.com/best-buy/best-bluetooth-speakers/ and even also on smarthomeradar review of the best bluetooth speakers, which are great too but waterproof features fears me,  and I need bose only because of great support. Which other Bose can I buy with 100% waterproof pls.? am new to the whole portable speaker thing.

Hi Stacyhinman34, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

As the SoundLink Revolve+ is a portable speaker you can use it anywhere. The speaker is splash resistant, but not waterproof. 

The SoundLink Micro is a Waterproof speaker and is in our current line of speakers. 

I hope this helps! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

stacyhinman34
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 9, 2019

Thank you Jessie.. This is the great support I am talking about Smiley Happy Time to give Bose my moneySmiley LOL