alexandredp
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 4, 2019

rattling on SLM II

If your SMII rattles on bass, it seems that the BOSE quality is below par with regards to the 2 tiny speakers and that they suffer from premature ageing... all you can do is use an equalizer and tune down the offending bass frequencies... if it gets too bad it iwll be tiem to move on to another product I guess. Mine has starting to develop that nasty rattling and I am tuning it out for now... I am disappointed about that...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: rattling on SLM II

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Alexandredp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues regarding the SoundLink Mini II, I'd be happy to assist. 

I would recommend factory resetting the speaker by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance. You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: rattling on SLM II

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Alexandredp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues regarding the SoundLink Mini II, I'd be happy to assist. 

I would recommend factory resetting the speaker by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance. You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support