bsmith
Registered since

Jan 23, 2011

Amazing ability L1M1

I purchased a L1 about a year ago after much reluctance. Like Mac products there are a lot of "haters" for what ever reason, so you hear a lot of nonsense stated as fact. I now on 3 bose products and they are all awesome!
Any way, I play in several arrangements on keys - blues, jazz, funk, coffee house...I have run a 6 piece blues band entirely in medium sized clubs, 6 piece funk/hiphop band in medium sized clubs as well as 4 piece jazz arrangement all through one L1M1 with two B1s. The capability in unreal. With minimal hauling, short and easy setup and unbelievable sound - I look forward to each time I get to use my system. I also get many comments on excellent sound.
I think it is paridigms that keep musicians from considering. We regularly run vocals, keys, sax, drums and bass through one L1 with 2 B1s. I do intend to buy a second simply for some separation on stage. We still hire sound for large outdoor gigs, but for 90% of what many musicians do the L1 is perfect.
I would like to see bose offer the Paul Shafer monitor kit for when I need to use a monitor.
At any rate, awesome product! Warm and clean with great throw.
2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Cornett
Registered since

Jun 6, 2005

Re: Amazing ability L1M1

Welcome, Bsmith, and thanks for your first post on this forum, sharing your experience with the L1.
Ken-at-Bose
Registered since

Oct 13, 2003

Re: Amazing ability L1M1

Hey B,

Thanks for your post.

Nice to have you hear.

Ken