djronh1
Registered since

Aug 6, 2008

Any plans for a rackmount T1

Hi All,

I prefer to get only rackmountable gear (for transporting, and ease of setup, etc), thus the current format of the T1 does not appeal to me.

Any chance of a rackmount version of this ever being made? Ideally a 1U, but 2U would also be acceptable.
26 REPLIES 26
Dance Host
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Re: Any plans for a rackmount T1

Hi Ron,

Get a T1 and do away with your rack. That is what i did.

quote:
Originally posted by djronh1:
Hi All,

I prefer to get only rackmountable gear (for transporting, and ease of setup, etc), thus the current format of the T1 does not appeal to me.

Any chance of a rackmount version of this ever being made? Ideally a 1U, but 2U would also be acceptable.
djronh1
Registered since

Aug 6, 2008

Hmmm, replace ALL my gear for the sake of one device.

Nah, I think I'll pass. Big Grin
Dan_Cornett
Registered since

Jun 6, 2005

Hi, djronh1 ... I think you may have missed Dance Host's point: he did not replace all his gear for the sake of one device.

He replaced all his [rackmount] gear with one device.

(Assuming the rackmount only contains mixer, signal processors, effects, EQ, and amps ... the amps are part of the L1 system, and the T1 might replace all the other items -- unless you need more than 4-5 channels of input.)
djronh1
Registered since

Aug 6, 2008

Point taken, but since I have several other pieces of gear that I prefer to keep Wink , I still would prefer a rackmount T1 .... if\when it ever becomes available.

Thanks for the replies\suggestions though.
packman
Registered since

Oct 6, 2007

That would be nice to have. Mount it and leave it there, no packing away every night.
Dynamite DJs
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2019

even though my console is a "rack mounted casing", (which is a road case made by Buzzy King of King Kong Cases, which is 16 years old and worth every bit of $450.00 I paid for it then)I still have the t1 mounted at the bottom inside my case with velcro. It by far out weighs the advantage in sound quality over rack mount ability.
Ken-at-Bose
Registered since

Oct 13, 2003

quote:
Posted Wed September 02 2009 03:29 PM
Hi All,

Any chance of a rackmount version of this ever being made?

Hi djron,

Yes there is a chance, but as a matter of policy we don't talk about what we might or might not be working on. The reasons are that we don't want to telegraph to otheres, among other things.

With best regards,

Ken
dancingdogmuse
Registered since

Feb 19, 2004

I would buy a rack mount T1 today if there was one. Wink
Dancing Dog Muse
djjv
Registered since

Sep 13, 2008

Me too, I use two mixers, which eans I would buy two.