Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wattsp-01
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2020

Audio Dropouts

I have a new T4s which I use for solo gigs. My backing tracks are recorded in and played back with Mix craft, I use windows media player for break music. I am using the USB routed to Channel 4 on theT4s to play both the backing tracks and the break music. All seems to work fine except I get momentary audio drops when playing the WMP break music, backing tracks are fine an the issue is very intermitant. I have been using this set up with a sound craft sig 12 for a long time without incident.

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Audio Dropouts

Hey wattsp-01,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for stopping by!

As the audio dropouts do not occur when playing from Mixcraft, and only happen when playing from Windows Media Player, this issue could be related to the music files you are playing for break music. 

Which file format is your music library stored as (e.g. mp3, m4a, wav)? 

Is your break music stored on a hard drive or storage device separate from your computer?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!