Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2021

BOSE MODEL L1- S1 ANALOG INPUT HOW TO CONNECT THE MIXPULT SOUNDCRAFT UI16

HELLO I NEED ADVICE. I HAVE A BOSE MODEL L1 S1 AND I WANT TO CONNECT THE MIXPULT SOUNDCRAFT UI16 TO ANALOG INPUT. I used 2X MONO JACK and SOUND BEING. HOW TO USE THE CABLE. I DON'T HAVE A BOSE TOUCH T1 THANK YOU LUDEK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BOSE MODEL L1- S1 ANALOG INPUT HOW TO CONNECT THE MIXPULT SOUNDCRAFT UI16

Author Accepted Answer selected by LUDEK.S

Hi Ludek,

Welcome to the Bose forum! Thank you for joining us. I recommend the following setup:

1. Connect your instruments & audio sources to the Soundcraft UI16 as normal.
  2. As the L1 model 1S only has one 1/4" audio input, connect from one of the UI16's headphone outputs to the L1 model 1S using a 1/4" jack cable.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: BOSE MODEL L1- S1 ANALOG INPUT HOW TO CONNECT THE MIXPULT SOUNDCRAFT UI16

Author Accepted Answer selected by LUDEK.S

Hi Ludek,

Welcome to the Bose forum! Thank you for joining us. I recommend the following setup:

1. Connect your instruments & audio sources to the Soundcraft UI16 as normal.
  2. As the L1 model 1S only has one 1/4" audio input, connect from one of the UI16's headphone outputs to the L1 model 1S using a 1/4" jack cable.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post