Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Backtracking

hey all,

been playing acoustic guitar for a while..want to start backtracking some bass,drums..etc. where do I start. ?

is there a site where I can just download the songs on my set list ? Have a pretty good pa.. laptop,iPad ..Samsung phone..all the gear but need some directions... thx

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Registered since

Oct 6, 2018

Re: Backtracking

I have a VL3. I’m going to start recording my own backing tracks and playing them through my pedal. 

Highlighted
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Aloha e, @MTV . I use an app called iReal Pro. You can Google it and watch videos, too. It has a huge library of backing tracks and a forum where members are always uploading more. You can change the backing instruments, easily.

Highlighted
Registered since

Sep 26, 2018

I use kJams (which is very flexible) on my laptop. Most tracks I download are customisable and are from Karaokeversion. The custom tracks allow you to mute any instrument or voice

Highlighted
Registered since

Dec 22, 2008

BTW there is a nice software for lighting that incorporates audio tracks... if you run lights during your show you may want to check it out. 

Here's a link. 

https://www.dmxis.com/show-buddy/

It the software requires an Enttec hardware device such as the DMXis USB plug and play box.