Highlighted
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Bad channel?

Hi , I have a T8S mixer  , it has pretty much been in the box since new but I've had it for over a year. Just didn't need it like I thought I would. Today I took it out to work with it some before I used it in a live setting. Everything seemed great with it except for channel 1. It produces sound intermittently , maybe for only a second , and then cuts out. I tried both an acoustic guitar with 1/4" jack and a SM58 with an xlr (not at the same time) and got the same result. Using the same cords and sources I went through all of the other channels and they worked as they should. Any ideas on what could be wrong ? Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Bad channel?

Hi, Brad.

Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community.

Brad posted:

Hi , I have a T8S mixer  , it has pretty much been in the box since new but I've had it for over a year. Just didn't need it like I thought I would. Today I took it out to work with it some before I used it in a live setting. Everything seemed great with it except for channel 1. It produces sound intermittently , maybe for only a second , and then cuts out. I tried both an acoustic guitar with 1/4" jack and a SM58 with an xlr (not at the same time) and got the same result. Using the same cords and sources I went through all of the other channels and they worked as they should. Any ideas on what could be wrong ? Thanks for any help.

It sounds like you've done all you can to diagnose the problem. I'm sorry, it probably will have to go to Bose Support to be serviced. Fortunately, there's a two-year warranty.

Please call them.

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET
Other regions

ST