Big day out for my F1 and L1 systems!
Each year for the last few years I've provided front-of-house sound, DJ and MC services to a vineyard for a popular food, wine and music festival. This year I had a great time and my sound system worked a treat. Here's what the set up looked like.
Here’s the equipment list:
- 2 x Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeakers (Front of House)
- 2 x Bose F1 Subwoofers (Front of House)
- 2 x Bose L1 Compacts (fold-back monitors on the stage)
- 1 x Bose L1 Model 2 Loudspeaker with B2 Bass Module for rear fill and DJ fold-back
- 1 x Soundcraft Ui16 Digital 16 Channel Audio Mixer
- 1 x Custom DJ Console
- 4 x Sennheiser E845 Dynamic Super Cardioid Vocal Microphones on stands
The bands were New Zealand’s pop sensations TrueBliss and local Masterton band Fingers Crossed. At the peak of the day, Tirohana Estate had around 1200 people on site enjoying the music, food, great wine and sunshine. The sound was spot on- neither too loud, nor too quiet, and the crowd partied hard. I was super pleased to have Bose F1s in my arsenal, and all equipment packed into my Audi Q7 for the drive home, as well as myself and a passenger!