Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJ8X
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 2, 2017

Bose L1 Pro 32 / F1 Subwoofer

I did a search and could not find any info on it here. So the question is:  

What are your thoughts on pairing the L1 Pro 32 with the F1 Subwoofer? Here's why I ask.  I already own 2 F1 Systems. I still crave to see what I can do with a true line array column. Based on SPL alone , I would veer toward the Pro 32. Since I already have subs by Bose, I'm halfway there. 

Has anyone tried this, what are your thoughts? As a matter of fact, what about pairing with some B2 bins, or any sub that we have sitting around the house?

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Bose L1 Pro 32 / F1 Subwoofer

Hi DJ8X!

The L1 Pro32 system can be used with the F1 subwoofer - the best way to achieve this setup is to connect your audio source to the F1, then line out from the subwoofer to the Pro32 and use the HPF on the sub line out for optimum clarity.

As the legacy B1 and B2 bass modules do not have any XLR or 1/4" connections, they are not compatible for use with the L1 Pro series.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!