Bose T4S & T8S ToneMatch® Mixers
Introducing new Bose ToneMatch® Mixers
Unprecedented control, processing and portability
Take control of your music with T8S and T4S ToneMatch mixers, compact 8 and 4 channel interfaces designed for performers. Engineered with powerful, DSP engines and intuitive user controls, they offer studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects processing. Sound great with integrated Bose® ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with these rugged ToneMatch mixers using tactile controls, easy-to-read LED displays and scene recall. ToneMatch mixers, the ultimate on-stage companions for performing artists.
Key features of the new ToneMatch mixers:
Powerful Audio Processing
- Updated, studio-quality effects with advanced digital audio processing
- High-quality effects include compressor, limiter, de-esser, noise gate, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay, and reverb
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- zEQ focuses the sound of ToneMatch presets for effective adjustments on the fly
- Independent ToneMatch, EQ, dynamics and effects per channel
- Dedicated reverb for Aux sends, and a global shared reverb for use across all channels
- Master output EQ helps compensate for venue acoustics
- Full end-to-end tonal optimization when used with Bose L1 and F1 systems
Seamless Live Control
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live on-stage use by musicians and DJs
- Fast-learning user interface
- Built-in tap tempo delay, chromatic tuner, and recallable scenes
- LED display and illuminated controls are easy to read and use, even on dimly-lit stages
- Unprecedented connectivity and control in a small digital stereo mixer
- Four (T4S) or eight (T8S) high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power
- Two Aux inputs for additional sources with two (T4S) or four (T8S) Aux sends
- USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing
- ToneMatch outputs for digital audio and power (T4S only)
- Balanced ¼” TRS and XLR (T8S only) stereo outputs
- Independent headphone output
Convenient Gig-Ready Features
- Rugged enclosure with a protective magnetic cover to protect controls and connectors
- Includes a ToneMatch cable for connecting to a Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system for digital audio and power (T4S), or includes a universal power supply (T8S)
- Bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep your ToneMatch mixer within reach
Craig-at-Bose gives an overview at NAMM 2018
Update - February 28th, 2018.
T4S should be available by mid-March. It may be available sooner in North America and Europe.
T8S should be available everywhere by the end of April.
Updates - April 30th, 2018
Please call Bose at 1-800-873-5047. They can take an order for the T4S or T8S over the phone.