wynn
Registered since

Apr 25, 2008

CASE for T1

Hello all: Can anyone tell me if there is a SKB, Gator or Pelican rpoduct for T1 tone match ??

Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
StuartD
Registered since

Nov 23, 2005

Re: CASE for T1

Hello,

I don't know of any purpose-made hard cases for a T1, but I just picked up one of these to carry mine around:ATA-style briefcase
I ordered it with the pick'n'place foam so I can customize the interior to accomodate the T1 and a few other items I use with my live sound rig, etc. Cost was about $65.00 and quality appears to be very good.

Stu
open-road-matt
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2005

Hi Wynn,
I found a case by a company called Seahorse Cases that is the perfect size for the T1. You can find a link to the case and more info at the end of this thread.

Hope that helps,
Matt
bubba1
Registered since

Nov 29, 2010

You might be interested in the SKB Cases for the L1 System that Musicians Friend Carries...'
Tomg1
Registered since

Jun 24, 2008

I recently had a road case made for my T1. In the end of it I have enough room for the base of my Model 2. Smile

For small, local gigs I use the soft bags from Bose. I had the road cases made because when we did longer trips in the band van, things started getting crammed and thrown around more and it was making us nervous.

Also, because it's cheap and I like my Bose, I always put/store/carry my T1 in one of those bubble-wrap postal envelopes.
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Tomg,

Please post a picture of your new "road case made for your T1".

Thanks!
Mister_D
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 31, 2010

The SKB case mentioned earlier for the L1 Model II base has a place in it for the T1. I purchased it along with the SKB case for the speakers. They are well worth the money to protect your Bose system.
Mister "D"
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Thanks Mister "D",

I'm aware of the SKB case. I was curious about Tomg's case.

quote:
Originally posted by Tomg:
I recently had a road case made for my T1. In the end of it I have enough room for the base of my Model 2. Smile

For small, local gigs I use the soft bags from Bose. I had the road cases made because when we did longer trips in the band van, things started getting crammed and thrown around more and it was making us nervous.

Also, because it's cheap and I like my Bose, I always put/store/carry my T1 in one of those bubble-wrap postal envelopes.
Tomg1
Registered since

Jun 24, 2008

Sorry I didn't reply quicklier. Christmas happened all of a sudden. Hey, nobody told me.

Here are the pictures of my cases. They were made by Space Case in Sacramento. I have been happy with their previous products.

With all my looking around, I didn't see the SKB cases. Hey, nobody told me. The prices aren't that much different, I think. (Edit: $600 for the two) I am familiar with SKB cases. They are strong and tough. My impression is that the Space Cases are slightly tougher, and heavier. They are better for van packing. However, I'm being picky - there is probably not much difference.

I chose to have multiple cases made instead of one big, much heavier one because some day I could reconfigure the boxes to hold something else.
Tomg1
Registered since

Jun 24, 2008

I don't see how to attach more than one thing at a time. Nobody told me.
Note that at the end of the pedestal case there is room for T1, cords, cables, with room for more.
I haven't put the B1s in cases yet. I have an idea that I may put them AND the pedestal in a case for a 4 X 12 half stack. It is just about the same size. They are easy to find or I'll have them built.