Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna_Nguyen
Registered since

Sep 5, 2019

Can I use 2 S1 with aT4 mixer ?

I have 2 S1. I want to buy a T4 Tone Match. I wonder if the input/blue tooth music , and vocal, and  guitar sound , all come out from the 2 S1? How do I connect? 

1 REPLY 1
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Can I use 2 S1 with aT4 mixer ?

Hi Anna Nguyen,

Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community and thanks for the great question.

Anna Nguyen posted:

I have 2 S1 . Can I connect T4 Tonematch to those 2 S1 and have music, vocal all  come out from the 2 S1? Pls help

Yes. Connect your music source and vocal microphones to the T4S and then connect the T4S to the S1 Pro systems.  OR you can connect the music using the Bose Connect App (over Bluetooth) and connect the vocal microphones to the S1 Pro systems.

Please see this article for information about the connections.

T4S to S1 Pro

Please click the picture to read the full article.

Thanks,

ST