cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Charging S1 Pro

Hi reptilian,

If the Bose Connect app indicates the battery is at 100% and the blue charging light is blinking, and you've reset the unit, please call Bose Support.

They may have some more ideas.

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET
Other regions

Thanks,

ST

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Charging S1 Pro

Hi Yendor,

Yendor posted:

Does your S1 charge fully, and the pulsing blue light shut off? I have updated the firmware. My S1 won't finish charging. I thought it had rectified itself, but next cycle it's back. Before I turned it on, ran some BT through it, shut off charged and it turned off. Not this time. I pulled the battery to do a reset, tried again, the same thing. I run a 12 volt battery pack to my mixer, so I got to charge that anyway before a gig. I do enjoy the speaker, don't plan to get rid of it, but sure wish these issues were solved. 

It sounds like you may have a defective battery. If you have two S1 Pro systems, please swap the batteries and see if the issue follows the battery to the other unit. If it does (or you have only one S1 Pro), please call Bose Support and describe what's happening. (the battery won't completely charge to 100%) and the charging light won't go off. 

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET
Other regions

Thanks,

ST