MColin28
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 4, 2016

Re: Connecting T1-->T4S

You bet, ST!  Thank YOU for all the help and attention to detail.  I would've been so lost 🙂

Moving forward, when I don't need to send the signal to a house sound, I'll be using the other way (digital to L1s and Main out to Compact) as stated above.  Thanks again, so much!!!!

MColin28
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 4, 2016

Re: Connecting T1-->T4S

Just an update:

Gig went swimmingly well!  It was a trio set up where we had the compact as a monitor behind us and then had to send a wet (final) signal to the house as they pump music throughout the entire establishment about 3-4 big rooms full and a patio.  I set up as stated above, but in summary:

T1: 1vox, 1 guitar and 1 fiddle (wet send from main) at main 12 o’clock—>T4 ch4

T4: 1vox, 2 guitars and received T1 wet into Ch4

T4: main out to house system XLR and Aux1 to compact.  Turned all Ch edits to Aux Send 50 and had compact just shy of 12 o’clock. Had all aux sends post fader so we had the main mix as our monitor and knew how we sounded.

Side note - fiddle player a very established musician in the area and was blown away all I did was set his mic to Shure SM57, Taylor guitar and electric violin presets. He’s getting himself a T1 now to always send to boards of various bands he plays in HAHA

Thanks again for your help @