Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

Daisy chain 2 L1 model II

I'm new.
we have 4 sets of Bose L1 model II and the mixer behringer X18. what is the recommendation way to connect these 4 to the mixer.
1. Main output L/R and daisy chain 2 others? is It possible to daisy chain 2 L1 model II ? and how ?
2. Main ouput L / R for 2 sets and second line out for the other two.
Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Daisy chain 2 L1 model II

Hey MTT,

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining us!

The L1 Model II systems cannot be daisy-chained as they do not have a standard line out.

The best setup here would be option 2 in your post - to use the mixer's main L/R output for 1 pair of L1s, and the separate line out for the other pair.

Hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

Thanks you very much for the answer.

Can I use split Main output L to two outputs and Main output R to other two outputs using some adapter ?  like XLR-female to To XLR-male (Y adaptor ) or any things else. ?

Please help.  I know that you can mixer them using aux1 - aux6.  But I think It's easier to use Y adapter.

Best regards.

MTT

Hey,

In theory, using a Y adapter would also work. However, I would be wary of using adapters like this as they vary in quality, and can have a negative effect on audio quality. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!