The_Lite_Work
Registered since

May 2, 2020

Demo

Hi im looking to have a demo of an S1 pro.  I know everything is upside down at the moment.  I will purchase one if it works for my application.  I have an old Landrover and can't fit a stereo into it.  I want something that i can bring out of the vehicle when not in use. The unit will be fitted in and disquised behind a dummy middle seat.  I am currently using a Bose soundock portable but need some extra oomph.  will this work.  Landroverlightweight

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMorgan
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2019

Re: Demo

Great idea! Don't see why it shouldn't work! Just remember to charge it every time you put it in the Lanny! The sound of the S1 Pro is fantastic and as loud as you'd ever need! I say go for it!

Ocheye
Registered since

Sep 26, 2018

I’ve used mine in my car. Be sure to have it well secured as I don’t imagine your insurance would cover it

DjMarv
Registered since

May 30, 2018

Best idea ever you will have the best sound you’ll ever hear and the bass is really good and if u want more bass and Treble the is a hole on the bottom of the speaker for a speaker stand and inside the hole there is a button that gets pushed when the pole is inserted Thats for the third auto EQ i usually put tape in there for more bass and when i use my Iphone i leave my music EQ on off for better sound. It all depends what u want