cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickNZ
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 13, 2006

Re: Does the B2 replace the B1's or should I keep them.

I sold 2 of my B1s and kept a pair. I still use them from time to time, sometimes just one.
nextgen1
Registered since

Jul 25, 2007

I have 2 B-2's but kept a B-1 for ceremonies.
midnight
Registered since

Mar 28, 2013

I have one L1 Mod II & one B2! I prefer the mid setting for all formats of recorded DJ playback music! Low position lacks! The high position is too much unless you were doing a Kids gig with Rap/Hip Hop music!
midnight
Registered since

Mar 28, 2013

Had one old man sitting at the back of the room tonight and told me they couldn't understand the music because of the bass! That was on the high position and I think he was correct! Turned it to the low position and not enough so I settled for the mid setting! I have the Bass setting knob on my DJ Mixer set at 1/4!