Not applicable

Exciting new personalized service

For those folks who are considering a purchase of the system, but who would like a demonstration with your own instruments, we are pleased to announce personalized service in many areas of the country. We have experts in Phoenix, Northern and Southern California, Chicago, Colorado, Connecticut, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Ft. Myers & Deland Florida, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nashville and Memphis TN, North Carolina, Ohio, Philadelphia and Western PA, and Seattle WA and we're adding more all the time. This is a free service. Please post on this thread if this service is of value to you. We will then send you details by private return post, or you can call us at 508-766-4230 where you can leave your contact information.
76 REPLIES 76
john_2
Registered since

Jan 30, 2004

Re: Exciting new personalized service

Hi,

I'm in Philadelphia, Pa. I already have a pas for a 45 day trial. I would be very interested in seeing a demo in my area.

Thanks.

John
Kramster
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2003

Just wondering... what all is done during the demo? (Oh sure, who cares about Phoenix)
gazmn
Registered since

Nov 15, 2003

I already have two. But I would love to see a demo in the NYC area. Let me know when you're coming.

gparr@optonline.net
Chuck
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2017

I live close to Tennessee, if there is a demonstration available I would be very interested. I have yet to use my PAS at any gigs but am anxious. I have trying to get used to the guitar through a preamp and into channel three. I may not be doing everything correctly yet, and I am curious.
dickcurtis
Registered since

Feb 8, 2004

Please add me to the list for Pennsylvania. We're in Reading,50 miles outside Philadelphia.
Not applicable

i have aDDED a couple of posts, but they dont sem to be getting posted. this is just a test to see if you are receiving my posts
Not applicable

looks as if the post is working again. I would be extrememly interested in anything on this in ohio of demos...
chriscodish
Registered since

Nov 18, 2003

WFS
Where in Ohio are you located? I live in Detroit which is not too far from northern Ohio cities (Toledo, etc.)
gunnermcsween
Registered since

Mar 12, 2004

I am in Cincinnati, and just picked up a PAS from GC,, GREAT service GREAT toy WOW,, but could use a person maybe to bonce ideas off,, and maybe see a demo from the 'pros"
email at 357@aol.com or post back,, again,, wonderful sound so far, and i just got it out of the boxes