cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joemusician
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2018

Feature request: line out volume control in Bose L1 Pro Mix app for FOH inconsistencies

I have to deal with varying FOH volumes (often with different venues who change levels unpredictably). This is not a problem with a T1 since you can control the AUX out level, but I'd be missing the same functionality with an L1 Pro without having to use a T1 / T4S (one of the main motivations that have me considering a switch to an L1 Pro). Is this possible in a firmware update?

3 REPLIES 3
Dylan_R

Re: Feature request: line out volume control in Bose L1 Pro Mix app for FOH inconsistencies

Hey joemusician,

Thank you for your feedback on the L1 Mix app - I've raised a ticket with this request to Bose's engineering & development team for future consideration.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Crooning1
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2021

Re: Feature request: line out volume control in Bose L1 Pro Mix app for FOH inconsistencies

Thanks guys, any news on this? Would be extremely handy in a few situations

Thanks

Dylan_R

Hi Crooning1,

Welcome to the forum! This request has been raised with product development team, there are no updates as of yet.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!