Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sri1
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Feedback monitor to L1 Model II

Just bought L1 model II with T8S. Using this for  singing.

would like to connect additional feedback monitor  to the L1 for singers to listen to their performance better. 

Pls suggest good feedback monitors to connect to L1 model 11 and how to connect feedback monitor to L1.

6 REPLIES 6
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Feedback monitor to L1 Model II

Hi Sri,

Most of us don't use monitors with the L1 Model II because you can put the L1 behind the singers. They can hear themselves without another monitor.

I encourage you to try that first.

Bose S1 Pro System

If you need a monitor (or two) the Bose S1 Pro system is engineered to work as monitor.

Overview of the connections.

You can connect the T8S to the L1 Model II in the normal way, and connect the T8S Aux Output(s) <-- follow the link for details for the T8S 

and a second article ToneMatch mixer to S1 Pro <-- follow the link

Does that help?
ST

Holy_Jalapeno
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 18, 2019

The sound from Bose L1 M1 B2 is so clear and even troughout the venue that you don't need additional monitors. ¸.•*¨*•??

FCBlues
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 15, 2018

One of the most compelling reasons to buy the L1 Model /2B2 was that I can put it in back of us without feedback and now hear ourselves without monitors, which usually don't sound good anyway, not to mention a lot of extra work to set up. What instruments and music style are you playing? 

CityFolk
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

I concur with all the previous comments about the L1 not needing a monitor. Hearing yourself directly from a sound source is quite liberating. When you know what the sound is really like, you’ll find yourself in a more relaxed state that allows you to focus on your performance. I feel it allows me to play better as a result.

We have a S1 as well and it could be used as a monitor or instead of the L1 in venues where the L1 was just overkill. 

Forum_Admin
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2016

Hi DinosaurSnr,

Please see this new discussion for you question.

Why do I get feedback with the L1 behind me?

Thank you,

Bose Pro Community Admin

sri1
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Thanks everyone for your input. Much appreciated. would try without any additional monitor for my first event. Looks like L1 might do the job. I will update how that goes. 

Thanks a ton.

- Sri