Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onemanband
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Firmware Update

So, I have my new Bose Sub1, first thing on the user guide is "check for firmware updates"!

I have the Bose updater installed on my iMac and both Safari and Google Chrome Browsers.

Safari shows an error message "cannot install firmware updates using Safari; use Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft"

Chrome gets as far as linking to the updater page (Sub1 connected via USB) and then displays an error message 

! / Hmm / multiple sessions.

How on earth am I supposed to make any sense of that!!  Come on Bose.....don't make things SO difficult just trying to update firmware!!!

1 REPLY 1
Dylan_R

Re: Firmware Update

Hi onemanband!

Sorry to see you're having trouble performing this firmware update - have you tried attempting the update again after closing out all internet browser tabs? I also recommend clearing cache and cookies on your selected browser, if this has not yet been tried.

If the problems persists, please could you provide some screenshots for reference?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!