Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Guitar Presets in T8S

Hi just wondering ....is there a way of creating ones own Electric guitar presets in the T8S ?

So when using different guitars with different pickups etc you are not always required to do a drastic EQ tweak and can simply recall a preset suitable to that guitar

thanks in advance 

Jerome

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Re: Guitar Presets in T8S

Hi again 🙂

No responses to my question of being able to save your own presets for recall / with different guitars 

Can I assume the answer is no or did I win the silly question of the week award 🙂

Not fussed , this is my first experience with being ignored on the Bose Pro Community , I thought it was a resonable logical question in view of efficiancy / using different guitars when performing 

Have a tremendous week everybody 🙂

cheers

Jerome

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Hi Jerome,

You weren't being ignored. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a response.

You can't create your own ToneMatch Presets, however you can save your settings as a Scene.

We have some  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? for you. 

ToneMatch Mixer Scenes

ST

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Hi ST

thank you ,it’s all good

i do save my scenes - I wish there was more space / option to save more 

that’s a shame re presets for guitar as there are quite a few options from Bose ; so it’s a pity you can’t save your own

from another post about a month ago I’ve had success doing a factory reset as you suggested 

this was due to the T8S showing a blank screen on start up - semi often ;thankfully i was able to save and recall my previous scenes 

the unit has worked flawlessly since ??

thanks for your continued help ??

cheers

Jerome