cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Takefive
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Headphone Jack issue with T4S

Recently I discovered a problem with my T4S Headphone jack.  I only get sound when I insert the jack partway. If fully insertedthe sound is soft and distorted.    Is there anything I can do to remedy this or will it require a repair? 
thank you, 

Takefive

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Takefive
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Re: Headphone Jack issue with T4S

Author Accepted Answer selected by Takefive

My apologies, The headset has a mini jack and i was using an adapter, I changed adapters and had same problem.  I then changed thenheadset and it is good, the mini jack must have been the culprit.  Problem resolved.  Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dylan_R

Hey Takefive!

Does the issue occur when using different sets of headphones?

I recommend using a different 3.5mm to 1/4" headphone jack adapter too, in case the one in use is faulty.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Takefive
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

thankyou,  yes I should have mentioned that I tried an alternate headset, same result

Takefive
Enthusiast
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Author Accepted Answer selected by Takefive

My apologies, The headset has a mini jack and i was using an adapter, I changed adapters and had same problem.  I then changed thenheadset and it is good, the mini jack must have been the culprit.  Problem resolved.  Thank you

View solution in original post