cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aipham66
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 5, 2018

Hissing sound from Bose L1 pro 16

Does anyone know to overcome/solve the hissing sound from Bose L1 pro 16 speakers?

My setup as follows;

Microphone/ Yamaha keyboard/Bluetooth adapter/Smart TV are inputting to Allen & Heath ZED-12FX 12-Channel Mixer and outputting from mixer to 2 Bose L1 pro 16 speakers. 
Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dylan_R

Re: Hissing sound from Bose L1 pro 16

Author Accepted Answer selected by aipham66

Hey aipham66!

I recommend turning each of the channel faders down individually on the ZED mixer to see whether this is being caused by one specific audio source.

If so, does the hissing continue if you turn down the input volumes on the L1 Pro16 system?

Note - professional PA systems inherently have a higher noise floor when compared to other home electronics.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Craig_S
Bose Employee
Registered since

Nov 20, 2020

Is this a noise floor issue?

aipham66
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 5, 2018

It came from speakers when we stop play music.

Dylan_R

Author Accepted Answer selected by aipham66

Hey aipham66!

I recommend turning each of the channel faders down individually on the ZED mixer to see whether this is being caused by one specific audio source.

If so, does the hissing continue if you turn down the input volumes on the L1 Pro16 system?

Note - professional PA systems inherently have a higher noise floor when compared to other home electronics.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post