Highlighted
Registered since

Dec 7, 2010

Hotel Owner Just Bought two L1s After hearing Mine!

I've been using my new L1 Compact for gigs at a high end hotel for a month now and the owners like the sound so much, and the sleek look, that they're buying two L1s of their own! Thought Bose would enjoy hearing a little success story. For me, I get to use all three L1s if I want, which is great. I'm planning on getting a second L1 of my own shortly.

I am curious however as to whether I should daisy chain two L1s? If so, what's the best way to connect two L1s?
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Hotel Owner Just Bought two L1s After hearing Mine!

Hi telluridepercussion,

That's really exciting! And it's great that you will be able to use the L1®s when you are performing there. What kind of L1®s are they getting?

In my perfect world, all venues will have L1®s and I will arrive with my T1®, instruments and microphone; plug in and play.

Daisy Chaining - We have lots of notes about this in the wiki.

Daisy Chaining Compacts (two or more Compacts)

Did you have another sceneario in mind?

Also: Please read Stereo / Mono / Distributed systems

This is very important information that relates to when you might want to connect two or more L1®s together.

Does that help?
Highlighted
Registered since

Dec 7, 2010

Re: Hotel Owner Just Bought two L1s After hearing Mine!

The Wiki and links help a lot with daisy chain. I believe they're getting L1 Compacts, will know in a day or so. I like your "perfect world," plug n play. Thanks much for the links and info.