Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

How far does the S1 pro cover in a venue?

How far does the s1 pro cover in a venue?

Edit title: Previously "Coverage"

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: How far does the S1 pro cover in a venue?

Hi Vintage Vibes,

Vintage Vibes posted:

How far does the s1 pro cover in a venue?

This depends on the size and shape of the room, how much background noise there is, and how you have the S1 Pro positioned (Tilt-back, Horizontal, on a speaker stand). 

You'll get the best projection when you have it at or above ear-height on a speaker stand.

Please tell us about the places where you are (or will be) using your S1 Pro.

Thanks.

ST

PS - did you see the reply to your question 

Connect Behringer 1002 b to S1 pro

Highlighted
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

This is in a church. I don't know the dimensions of the room but I'm guessing it can accommodate 150 people but we never have that many. There is a stage at the front and I am a solo singer. No background noise. The room is rectangular but doesn't go too far back. I have a stand so I can elevate the speaker. Hoping to put it one the stage with me and still have it be heard in the back.

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

I've used it in the basement of a school with 150 people in it and it worked well for me. There was lots of ambient noise, as there were four or five portable fans being used. I am a magician so I'm not singing but I had a headset mic in use and ran my iPod through the system for music. Here's a photo of the crowd.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2018

I'd try it on a stand.  If the gig is less than 4 hours or so, run it on battery...