How to Setup L1 Model II with 1 B2 Properly
Hi, Not even sure which subject header to publish this under, so starting here.
1. We have not used the Bose L1 Model II with B2 during live performance because A. It's new and trying to get familiar with all the digital adjustments for instruments and vocals to get the right settings. B. Not even sure we can use the L1 Model II with B2 like this. C. Everyone is afraid or just not comfortable with it yet. I've read that this system can support a room of up to 500 people. Has anyone done this yet? Has anyone experienced any bad consequences, signal dropout or anything of this sort?
We play in club venues on varying sized stages with nice size 30' x 15' dance floors. As well as smaller cramped stages and stages
that are bad like the little recessed stage where everyone is stuck inside the hole
2. We play, Country (Old & New), Classic Rock, Rock, and some Blues
3. There are 4 singers who trade off on Lead and no more that 2 harmony singers, Lead Guitarist with Amp & Pedals, Rythm Acoustic with Amp and Vocal Enhancer/Pedal, Base with Amp, Drummer and Steel Pedal Guitarist.
4. Do we need monitors? I thought the whole point of using Bose was because monitoring would no longer be needed and reduce the possibility of feedback?
5. We would use the Bose T8S Board or perhaps another larger channel board. Would prefer to stay with the T8S.
6. How do we connect to front of house if needed?
7. Is one Bose L1 Model II with 1 B2 module sufficient, or should we have 2 for stereo setup?
I would greatly appreciate any good feedback or suggestions.