Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
propower
Registered since

May 13, 2009

How to mount T1® on L1® Compact

Any one know if there is a built in mount or bracket that can be purchased?

THanks,
-Lee

edit: Title - previously "How to mount T1 on L1C"
27 REPLIES 27
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: How to mount T1® on L1® Compact

Hi Lee,

I was looking at that last night (Compact and T1® Bracket).

I don't see a way to do it. You can actually get the metal bracket to stick in the channel, but I wouldn't put any weight on it.

Don't know for sure - but I have NOT heard of any kind of special bracket.
propower
Registered since

May 13, 2009

Any one else?
Tom Munch
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 30, 2004

I haven't tried because I usually use the mic stand for the T1®. I'm sure some sort of strap contraption could be made that wraps around the extension, but I wouldn't want that much weight on the tower since it's pretty light weight to begin with. Also you'd have to take anything off the extension to get it to slide back in the bag. I'd probably recommend against it.

Tom
Dan_Cornett
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 6, 2005

Thought: If you had a piece of "velcro" on the bottom of the T1, and the matching piece on the handle of the L1c, would the T1 fit sideways there without interfering with the other L1c controls?
colandy
Registered since

Dec 5, 2004

Since the "tower" of the Compact is not functional anyway, why can't you velcro or strap the T1 anywhere that is convenient?
Since I don't have a compact, I may be missing something here,(like vibrations).

Respect,
Col. Andy
Oldghm
Leader
Registered since

May 25, 2004

Watch the Red Green show on Saturaday, I'm sure he will do something to inspire you.

Just kidding.
O..
Troisnoir
Registered since

Nov 30, 2007

quote:
Watch the Red Green show on Saturaday, I'm sure he will do something to inspire you.

Of course, being professionals, we would use the black gaffer's tape version... Big Grin
sudumalu
Registered since

May 7, 2007

Yepper, ""If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
jukeboxjoe
Registered since

May 12, 2009

Major annoyance! I'm playing now with a Compact and a T1 and the tower is plenty strong to hold up the T1. There's even unscrewable panels along the back of the tower, but it's not the same size as the Model I/II and therefore the T1 bracket will not fit. This is easily remedied, and I hope it is just a matter of time before someone designs a Compact bracket.