Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 20, 2019

Re: Ideal T1 Tonematch Settings for Female Vocalist

Hi ST and Oldghm...

Oldghm, first thanks for the insight on the EQ settings. Based on your input plus what I'm re-reading in the T1 Manual, I think we have enough good info to start "tinkering" around with both of those and try to get the clearer and more studio quality voice reproduction that will give her more of what she wants to hear. "Getting close to Studio Quality reproduction is, in a nutshell, what she wants to hear and achieve." I understand it's not quite the same as being in the Studio with pro equipment, but for a home recording setup, I think we'll be able to get close enough.

The info from ST has also really helped along so a big thank you to both of you for taking the time to help out the "newbies." We'll keep you both posted on what we accomplish and thanks again....

George

Highlighted
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Ideal T1 Tonematch Settings for Female Vocalist

Hi George,

Here is a video to show you how to set the T1® ToneMatch Presets, zEQ, and ParaEQ. You may not hear the differences in sound that I'm discussing in the video, but follow along on your T1® and you'll be able to hear them in your environment.

ST