El_One
Registered since

Oct 4, 2009

Inventor of L1 to perform Saturday in Hopkinton MA

A heads-up for anyone in the area; my band WachaDoo will be playing our first concert a the Hopkinton MA performing arts center on this Saturday evening.  This will be our first show as a newly-formed quartet and we'll be playing completely original compositions, some from our recent 16-song album "Say What?" and some new material not yet released.  We'll play just as good as you want (can you say "rehearsals") and we'll also have a full (and fully-rehearsed) complement of choir and 3-piece horn section (bari/tenor/trumpet).  The band will use our standard set up of 3: L1 and bass amp plus the choir and horns will have their own separate L1's.  Should be some juice.  

You can hear the music, see&hear videos and learn about the band as well as the Saturday night show on our website:  www.wachadoo.com .  

Come on out.  Still time to get good seats on flights from the west coast.  Ultimate L1 Extravaganza.DSC03064 [2)

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_in_Texas
Registered since

Dec 15, 2003

Re: Inventor of L1 to perform Saturday in Hopkinton MA

CLIFF!  You ARE The One, and you are missed..

Very glad you are still making music your way - I look forward to listening to the tunes on your site.  Best luck at your cool gig this weekend!

LONG Time Devotee..  Mike O' in Texas

Here's a recent OTHERS gig - just a FEW Bose on the stage :-}O01

ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Inventor of L1 to perform Saturday in Hopkinton MA

If you're anywhere near the Hopkinton MA performing arts center, be sure to catch Cliff's show.

Saturday, June 16, 8 p.m., Hopkinton Center for the Arts

Record Release Concert and Party, Saturday, June 16, 8 p.m.

Hopkinton Center for the Arts

Tickets: $22

Hopkinton Center for the Arts
98 Hayden Rowe St. Hopkinton, MA

info@hopartscenter.org
508-435-9222

This is Cliff Henricksen - Inventor of the L1® playing with L1®s as intended. You know the sound will be great, and knowing Cliff - so will the music.

I wish I could be there.

ST