cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grannydrums
Registered since

Apr 4, 2013

Re: Irate L1M2 B2/T1 User

gosh this is worrying, dont want my model 2 to fail at a gig. How many units is this happening to?? I think i better run it for several hours in the studio with the v drums going through it to make sure its not going to let me down.
Bill_McGoldrick
Registered since

Oct 26, 2009

Just got off the phone with L1 Tech Support and they tell me that they have < a 1% failure rate on the L1M2s, which makes me feel a bit better. But I will for now on be carrying the L1 Compact to all gigs going forward. That being said, he asked the question, what are the chances of lightening striking twice??? I do not want to tempt it!
macmike100
Registered since

Feb 13, 2010

This is why I have 2 L1/M2 systems. Number one, it's great for stereo, and two puts out lots of sound and three if anything goes wrong, you have a backup.
Haven't had any problems at all. These amps and speaker work like a charm. I also have added a B2...same thing there. But trouble can happen...and sometimes does.
My heart goes out. I wouldn't wish a breakdown on anyone. Hope you get through this OK. Just think of what would have happened had it not been a Bose brand. You could still be broke down.