Highlighted
Registered since

Dec 22, 2008

Jury is in!

After almost a year and a have... I am still extremely impressed with the the size, weight and performance of the S1! I have used this little systems primarily as mini PA or monitor speakers and they have exceeded my expectations every time! 

Share your stories!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Registered since

Jul 19, 2018

Re: Jury is in!

Great little speaker! I use them for solo acoustic guitar-vocal gigs, a mini DJ system paired with small 12 subs, and they have become my go-to wedding ceremony system... Beautiful sound, probably the most versatile small speaker I have ever owned.

Most importantly my customers are impressed with both the look and sound of the S1 Pro...  

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 4, 2018

Re: Jury is in!

We’ve been surprised at how many usage scenarios we’ve found for our S1. From a stand-alone use for smaller venues to using it as a monitor/extension speaker for our L1M2 system on our larger gigs. 

The coverage and quality of sound have always been great invariably resulting in continuing good comments from our audiences on our sound. Having the option of running the S1 on battery just further enhances its use and flexibility. 

We've also started experimenting with other battery powered wireless technology such as the Xvive U3 wireless mic system to make our setup even easier. Less cabling etc.