cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angel_On_Guitar
Registered since

Jul 12, 2011

Just for the record

Well, I've been using the Bose L1, L1 Compact and T1 systems now for 4 years and many, many performance for corporate events, private parties and public events. Some have been inside and many outside and they all have one thing in common. The systems have worked flawlessly every time and I constantly have gotten incredible feedback on the sound quality. I've been doing this since 1965 in one form or another and I have never received so many positive reviews as I now get with my setup. If anyone reading this has any qualms about getting the L1 experience, just use one for a few gigs and you will see immediate improvement in your playing and vocals which your clients will also hear. Just my 2 cents worth. Cool
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Re: Just for the record

So true
AJ CASALI
Participant
Registered since

Mar 10, 2020

Yup...We are dual vocalists using keyboards and tracks at times.....We use 1 or 2 Compacts for 99.99999999 of over 75 gigs last year and believe me they produce great sound and my back just loves them!

Aj
"music is neither new or old.it just "is"
Musicianthomas
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 22, 2014

I'm very late coming in here but I have to add my 2¢ worth here. Bose is nothing short of totally amazing. I am so spoiled rotten by it now. From the first gig onward I now get all sorts of compliments about how it all "sounds". The general public is always highly complimentary, but the real proof is when other musicians are at my gigs and are just "wow" of the quality sound. Just playing through one in a music store is not enough really....once you've hooked in YOUR sound through Bose...you wonder what the heck took you so long to make the investment and switch. Just amazing! (I'm such a good spokesman for them now, they should pay me! LOL! )