L1 Classic Failure - Maybe Power supply or fuse?
I've been using the L1 Classic for some time. It remains in place, i.e. I do not move it around so the cabling should be fine. I have a single bass unit on it.
Last night we were practicing at a low volume. (It's always at a low volume in fact.) In the middle of playing, the volume went to zero and all lights went off. Luckily I had my S1 Pro handy and we used that to continue practice. It worked great!
Now, I'm looking for assistance in trouble shooting this. It seems to me like a fuse or power supply issue since the on/off switch does nothing now. No lights, no sound on the speaker, no nothing. I understand that Bose no longer supports this unit so I could use some help.
1. Is there any documentation available on opening up the base unit, checking fuses, etc.
2. Are schematics available for the unit?
3. Has anyone had this experience and fixed it?
4. Does anyone know where I could have it serviced if I can't track down the issue. (I'm in San Diego)
5. Will Bose tech support still help with this even though they don't service these units?
Thanks for any input.