Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gingerhino
Registered since

Sep 8, 2011

L1 II with compacts - best arrangement??

Hi
I am brand new to this forum so hope this is the correct place for the post - if not please excuse me.
I currently have 2 compacts and i run one out of each L&R mixer output which has been great but for bigger gigs I require a bit more punch. I have been using my old HK Lucas 1000 which has a left and right through channel and then feeding a L&R channel to each compact. I am just about to upgrade the HK to an L1 II - what is the best way to link the three components from my behringer mixer please? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
dibobbio
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 16, 2014

Re: L1 II with compacts - best arrangement??

Hi Gingerhino,

Welcome to the forum!

Assuming the mixer only has the one L/R output, you could chain the three L1 systems to the mixer by connecting the L/R output of the mixer to the first Compact. Then, connect the output of the first Compact to the second Compact. The output of the second Compact could then be connected to the Analog Input on the Model II power stand.

This would pass along the same audio to all three systems.

I hope that helps,
gingerhino
Registered since

Sep 8, 2011

Hi Bob

Thanks for the prompt response.
I have a left and a right output so i run one to one compact by a single lead and then the other to the other compact with a seperate lead. (ie the left signal to one compact and the right signal to the other.) could i then run the output of each into a joined cable back to the L1 II?

Best regards

Chris
dibobbio
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 16, 2014

Hi Chris,

Yes, you could do that as well. The input on the L1 Model II is mono so be sure the adapter cable has a mono 1/4" connector to connect to the L1.

Thanks!