Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keri5374
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

L1 Pro32

Does the Pro32 allow you to use Bluetooth (Iphone) or USB to play music (karaoke music) while using the microphone and t4s? I need the system to mix music for small performances. I can't seem to find a direct answer on this. Thanks much!

4 REPLIES 4
Fish-54
Mentor
Registered since

Aug 1, 2010

Re: L1 Pro32

Hello keri5374,

Bluetooth, yes; USB, no.  The Bluetooth signal is received on channel 3.  The signal from the T4s via the ToneMatch cable is independent of the three built-in channels.  The USB port on the Pro32 is only for doing firmware updates.

Does that help?

keri5374
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

It does! Thank you:) So I can run my Iphone music through Bluetooth and utilize the microphone simultaneously but USB port is strictly for updates. And that is fine:) Big investment just wanted to make sure it can do what I need it for... Thanks again! 

Fish-54
Mentor
Registered since

Aug 1, 2010

Hello again keri5374,

I re-read my response to you, and should add a couple items of clarification:

The Bluetooth is on the Pro32's channel 3, not the T4s channel 3.  You probably already know that, but just making sure.

While the USB port in the Pro32  is for firmware updates only, the USB port in the T4s does support direct USB audio from most laptops (it appears as "Bose USB Audio" in your computer's sound settings.)

For your T4s, please make sure you are running the latest firmware (your T4s might have been sitting on a warehouse shelf and not have the latest updates applied.)  You can find instructions and a link to the update files here.  If you do an update, just be sure to do a T4s reset (last step of the instructions) to ensure the updates take effect.  One of the first updates allowed routing the USB audio to channels 3 and/or 4 so that you can apply ToneMatch settings and control volume independently.

Does that help?

keri5374
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

Thank you!!! My system comes this week. I can't hardly wait! I think and hope it'll do everything I need!! You're information is super helpful:)