cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community!

This is a community for Live Musicians, DJs & KJs, Entertainers of all kinds, and Sound Engineers to discuss Bose Professional S1, L1, F1, and Tonematch systems.

The Bose Community for Bose speakers, headphones, audio sunglasses and more is no longer available. If you need assistance with other Bose products, such as the Quiet Comfort Earbuds, Soundbar 900, QuietComfort 45, etc., please visit our support site. Please note that threads created for non-Bose Professional products will be removed.

Thanks for your understanding!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScubaBadger
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 16, 2019

L1M2 with new "Pro" B2

Any comments on the L1M2 with new "Pro" B2 using a T4S?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TommyD33710
Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2017

Re: L1M2 with new "Pro" B2

Author Accepted Answer selected by ScubaBadger

You can just use the bass line out of the Model 2 - or you could go directly

into the Sub2 and use the high pass filter or even the S1 filter to go into the Model 2

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
scotthanna
Advocate
Registered since

May 20, 2006

I don't believe the Sub 1 or Sub 2 will be compatible with the L1m2. The B1 and B2 are bass units where the Sub 1 and 2 are actual sub woofers that could be used with other speakers. 

TommyD33710
Advocate
Registered since

May 18, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by ScubaBadger

You can just use the bass line out of the Model 2 - or you could go directly

into the Sub2 and use the high pass filter or even the S1 filter to go into the Model 2

View solution in original post

ScubaBadger
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 16, 2019

Had forgotten about the bass output from the power stand. I might consider getting a new Pro sub to go with my L1MII - I can't see the new pro column giving me any more tonal quality - just added wattage I don't need - but the drop in Hz response in the new Pro sub would probably be more noticeable.