Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Codydog19
Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Li M2 + B2 and T8s...acoustic guitar with pedal board

Good day All,

I am new to this forum and find it very helpful.

With this in mind I have a question.....I play in couple bands doing various styles of music..Have enjoyed using the same pedal board for my electric as well as my acoustic guitars.Interested in knowing if I need anything between my pedal board- tube screamer,wah,chorus...etc( I know acoustic right.enjoy li'l gain on my acoustic solos...lol)but should I put a direct box or some line attenuation between pedal board and t8s input??

Thanking you in advance

chuck

2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Li M2 + B2 and T8s...acoustic guitar with pedal board

Hi chuck,

Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community. I'm glad you joined us.

codydog19 posted:

Good day All,

I am new to this forum and find it very helpful.

With this in mind I have a question.....I play in couple bands doing various styles of music..Have enjoyed using the same pedal board for my electric as well as my acoustic guitars.Interested in knowing if I need anything between my pedal board- tube screamer,wah,chorus...etc( I know acoustic right.enjoy li'l gain on my acoustic solos...lol)but should I put a direct box or some line attenuation between pedal board and t8s input??

You don't need a DI or attenuation. The T8S can handle an extremely wide range of input levels.

Do you have an amp modeler or guitar speaker cabinet emulation in your signal chain?

Thanking you in advance

chuck

Great question.

ST

Codydog19
Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Re: Li M2 + B2 and T8s...acoustic guitar with pedal board

I do not have either

Very old school stomp box stuff here.

It's what I know! Thx