Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thundercranium
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2011

Line Out from Channel 4 on T1

Forgive me if this has been already addressed. I can't find a search function on this Forum. A local radio station is coming to one of my gigs to record it and interview myself and my partner. They want to run our vocals and instruments (2 mics and two acoustic guitars) into their board then give me two lines back. Apparently the board they are using does not have outputs for every channel. The problem is, I'm used to having control over each input, and I mix on the fly with the T1 attached to my mic stand. I thought I could send 4 channels out, but only channels 1-3 have outputs. I was wondering if anyone has solved this by using the aux output and muting channels 1-3 to the aux, effectively making channel 4 the only signal routed to the aux.

2 REPLIES 2
ST - Pro
Professional Legend
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Line Out from Channel 4 on T1

Hi Thundercranium,

Thundercranium posted:

Forgive me if this has been already addressed. I can't find a search function on this Forum.

The Search icon is up on the top menu bar.

SearchButton

A local radio station is coming to one of my gigs to record it and interview myself and my partner. They want to run our vocals and instruments (2 mics and two acoustic guitars) into their board then give me two lines back. Apparently the board they are using does not have outputs for every channel. The problem is, I'm used to having control over each input, and I mix on the fly with the T1 attached to my mic stand. I thought I could send 4 channels out, but only channels 1-3 have outputs. I was wondering if anyone has solved this by using the aux output and muting channels 1-3 to the aux, effectively making channel 4 the only signal routed to the aux.

That should do it. Good sleuthing.

Have a great interview.

ST

Thundercranium
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2011

Re: Line Out from Channel 4 on T1

Hilarious. My browser had an orange bar that was covering the top of the page, alerting me to a possible change in time zone from the last time I logged in. Thanks for the help!