Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickNZ
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 13, 2006

MB Show - Las Vegas, February 08

Any Bose faithfuls attending this show? I'll be arriving on the Saturday, attending a workshop Sunday and Monday then staying in town at the host hotel til Friday. I'll then have a weekend in LA before coming home on the Sunday evening (broke, I imagine).

Last year I met Cap there, and Maui Chuck again. Who's going next month?
18 REPLIES 18
DJ_Richard__Awa
Collaborator
Registered since

Mar 9, 2005

Re: MB Show - Las Vegas, February 08

Well you know I'll be there! I wouldn't have missed MBLV07 if it was humanly possible. Only a month to go! Truly amazing.
djjoeeb
Registered since

Apr 18, 2007

Hello Nick!

I believe I met Richard last time I was in for the MBLV06 show - You were hanging out with Liz, right?

Well, I too am a happy Bose owner & will be with another user/owner, Ron Auger from Milford, MA.

We'll be getting in on Sunday morning & Ron & his wife will be in on Sunday evening!

I don't know if Cap is attending or not Confused

Have a safe flight & see ya next month! We're staying at the Riviera, also.
Cap
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 29, 2004

I hope to be able to attend in an official capacity. Awaiting for some decisions to be made.
zamboni88
Registered since

Dec 3, 2006

I will be there as well,

Cap, woudl it be possible to arrange a BOSE user roundtable discussion for about an hour or so?

-R
Cap
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 29, 2004

Zamboni88 : What do you have in mind as to the purpose and agenda of this "round table"?
zamboni88
Registered since

Dec 3, 2006

Cap,

Everyone knows that you have the Midas™ touch for setting up the system through a mixer. I would love to share a cup of coffee (I'm from Washington State) and chat with other users about issues, tricks, and experiences.

-Ron
djkanoya
Registered since

Aug 14, 2006

Although I will not be attending, here's a couple ideas if the round table comes to fruition.

Obviously a group discussion would be appropriate, but possible breakout groups could be formed for smaller groups to chat about specific usage. One group could be users that have similar DJ components. For example, if there happen to be other DJs using the Denon x500 mixer connected to the L1 -- like me -- I would be interested in chatting with them. Other breakouts; digital DJs, using the system at karaoke gigs, setting up the L1s for wedding ceremonies, customizing (storage, cables, etc.), using the Packlite ... those are just a few ideas.

Of course, all of us non-attendees would expect a thorough report from all of the attendees.
papadeuce
Registered since

Dec 15, 2007

I "should" be there. I am already booked and have tickets. My boss is giving me a hard time about going, but I don't plan to lose the battle.... Smile
brianharris
Registered since

Oct 8, 2006

I will be there.
This time, with my wife Lori at my side.

This is her first, and although I have yet to purchase our flight tix, we plan to get in on Sunday the 10th to spend the entire day together checking out the city.

Then the rest of the week will be some serious learning, and networking (and I'm sure a few beers will be consumed - moderately of course!) Wink